Friday, June 21, 2013

Naan Pizza


I recognize the food isn't the focus of this photo but who wouldn't want to try a recipe that prompted this photo. One of our handful of cooking soirees at Caroline's (soon-to-be) old apartment.

Doesn't need to said... very adaptable.





Ingredients:
1 piece of naan
2 to 3 heaping tablespoons tomato sauce
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
olive oil for drizzling

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomato sauce in a small bowl and give your kid a pastry brush to spread sauce all over naan. Then let him sprinkle with mozzarella and add any other pizza toppings he likes. Drizzle with a little olive oil and place in hot oven directly on the rack for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Eat while hot.
Recipe from Cooking With My Kid

1 comment:

  1. Such photos are probably more likely to make me try a recipe (along with cat photos) - because no matter how good the food tastes, I know mine is never going to look as nice as that in the photo. I can have as much fun though (well, if I had a Max, a Caroline, and a Meredith...)

    ReplyDelete